Spring has arrived! The bees are buzzing, the flowers are blooming. The pollen is everywhere!
While you’re spring cleaning, don’t forget to put your air conditioning unit on the list. A well maintained unit will save you money on your monthly utility bill, as well as prolonging the life of your unit. Typical unit maintenance includes:
• Removing debris from inside/outside of the unit.
• Ensure that the unit is level, and not sagging due to soil settling.
• Check that refrigerant levels are correct.
• Check unit for refrigerant leaks.
• Check for duct leakage.
• Inspect electric terminals.
• Ensure thermostat accuracy.
• Ensure belts are tight and check for deterioration.
• Oil motors.
• Thoroughly clean condenser coil, as needed.
• Thoroughly clean evaporator coil, as needed.
• Flush condensate drain channels with cleaning solution.
• Check blower filter and replace, as needed.
Dopson, LLC has been providing quality HVAC-R services for over 30 years. We look forward to serving you! Call today, to schedule an appointment and start saving money!
Phone: (828) 837-6121